The following is a summary of the hostess responsibilities. You will be asked to read
and sign a full hostess agreement before scheduling your portrait party.
* Invite and confirm a minimum of 6 guests to attend your party, and schedule
them in 20 minute segments. (A single guest is considered a family grouping
of 1-5 people.)
* Call guests 24 hours prior to your party to remind them of their appointment
time. Make sure that your guests are aware of and understand the portrait
party policies before they attend your party.
* Arrange space for the photographer to set up the studio. (You need to provide
a space, preferably away from where the guests are congregating, of at least
10×12 feet of cleared space, and free of windows with direct sunlight.)
* Greet your guests and keep them on schedule.
* Provide snacks for your guests, preferably photo friendly foods.
* Inform your guests when their proofs are ready to view online.
* Collect your guests’ orders. The party hostess needs to collect all orders and payment
in full by the deadline.
* Pick up completed orders when they are ready, and deliver them to your guests
in a timely manner. (Please allow approximately 4 weeks for the completion of your orders.)